Saturday, May 27, 2006

Random Thoughts
(which I will definitely add to later)

- I saw The DaVinci Code this past weekend, and I don't get what all the hubbub is about. Yeah, the author is telling us that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had a child. So what? George Lucas told us in a galaxy long long ago and far far away, there was Darth Vader. That don't make it true.


- And I had a though...what if all these ultra-proseletyzing Christian, abusive preists, and Pat Robertson are actually being used by Satan to make people, especialy those of shaky faith, distrust God and turn away from Him. I know more that a few folks that it's worked on.


- "Babaghanoush" is a cool word.

5 comments:

Lasann said...

I haven't seen it yet nor read the book. I like your attitude about it. So what - it's a book and movie. I can choose to believe it or not.

I so agree on Pat Robertson - I think he is Satan in a robe!

HistoryDetective said...

I nominate this for entry of the month!

miamicatt said...

Are you implying that Darth Vader isn't real?

Nailbone said...

Yes. and neither is Hayden whats-his-name. :P

HistoryDetective said...

I just tagged you over on my blog --- in the seven things meme. Bwahahahaha!