Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, HD tagged me, so blame him for this....

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Backpack in the Philmont Scout Ranch (hopefully next summer)
2. visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame
3. attend a pro football game
4. attend a NASCAR race
5. learn to speak Spanish
6. par at least one hole in a golf game
7. move to Playa del Carmen

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Roll my tongue...all my family can, and it's SUPPOSED to be hereditary
2. Cook without a recipe
3. focus on anything for more that 5 minutes at a span
4. figure out which golf club to use in which situation...which explains #6 above
5. sleep without white noise of some kind
6. skate backwards
7. think of a #7

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1. Her kindness
2. Her love
3. Her sweetness
4. Her intelligence
5. Her humor
6. Her eyes
7. Her lips

Seven things I say:
1. "That would be me"
2. "Woo hoo!"
3. "Shut the f**k up!"
4. "BODA"...big ol' dumb ass
5. "Well, that sucks"
6. "Ouch! Dammit!"
7. "I love you"

Seven books I love:
1. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
3. Life, the Universe, and Everything
4. So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
5. Clear and Present Danger
6. Red Storm Rising
7. Without Remorse

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. M*A*S*H
2. The Usual Suspects
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Patton
5. The Big Chill
6. The Warriors
7. the collected works of Jennifer Aniston :)

People I Tag:
1. Kimmah
2. Monsty
3. Bob
4. augie
5. AssRay
6. MCatt
7. CTSL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll...I'll do my thing ASAP! Thanx, and I love ya!

Puffy said...

I can roll my tongue.