UPDATES:
HD called me a "wanker".
Shakes made fun of my font color.
The kids started high school last week.
My boss gave me a buncha money to find some training videos, but all the ones I can find are free.
Other than that, I got nothin'.
Actually, what I do have is this nagging feeling of bleh. Not unhappy, but not really happy, ya know? I just feel kinda tired all the time, and cranky. I'm pretty sure it's from not getting enough rest and/or exercise. But I can't seem to get to bed at a good time, and I can't get motivated to go work out.
So just kinda bleh.
Oh, and I had this really weird feeling that this world is on the verge of something really awful. I heard the report of involuntary call-ups of Marines that thought they were done. Which means the war is not close to over yet. And Iraq is developing nukes. And so is North Korea. And Wal-Mart is going from "Christmas" to "Holidays". And there are more hurricanes blowing up in the Atlantic. And ESPN has to go to a 5-second delay for the Little League World Seris, cuz some kid was cussing in the dugout and it was caught on camera. And the kid's coach smacked him for it.
Not to get al right-wing religious, but I think we're moving further and further away from God...both Christians and otherwise...and what he wants for us. And sooner than later, it's gonna cost us, big time. And the sad thing is, the ones that realize it are ridiculed for talking about it. And no, I don't mean that idiot from Kansas.
Anyway, sorry to get so philosophical. It just kinda hit me this morning.
6 comments:
How about a *smooch*...that make you feel better?
:-)
I love you nailbone - feel like you do these days. Kinda blah - just heard bagged spinach is now off limits. What next?
I have that nagging feeling of bleh also. I'm bored. And it's beginning to cool down here in A-hi-a.
The world is on the verge of something really awful. And I feel that we (America) will be to blame. That saddens me. The world needs to get back to being nice. Or maybe it never was nice and I was just naive. Or too stoned to know reality.
I could get stoned now and be in the ever-happy state of mind. But something in me thinks it is ridiculous that a 50'ish women couldn't pass a drug test to work at McD's.
hey i read your latest (UM... august!?!) and just wanted to tell you that if you're gonna leave a post up there for months, it should be something a little... peppier... how about an update? :)
Gobble, gobble
*smooch*
Uodate coming soon, I promise
Post a Comment