Friday, April 28, 2006

Like HD, I want this to NOT get lost in all the comments...

Disgusted, you are a useless coward, and your words mean NOTHING because you won't stand behind them with your name, not even your OT name. You have no right, therefore, to use the words decent, honest, kind, or honorable, for you are none of these things.

But where the fuck has common decency gone?

It left as soon as you started typing your comment.

And I'm glad you didn't choose to mention your religious affiliation. I'd hate to think someone with my same beliefs would say this. As a matter of fact, someone with my beliefs wouldn't say something like this.

Go back under your rock until you gain some decency, kindness, and honor yourself.

1 comment:

HistoryDetective said...

Awwww, I'm just happy we agree on something again after our spats at that other place!

Hope you're having a good weekend...