6 Things
Thanks a lot, HD, you bastid.
Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.
--------------------------
1. I have discovered that when I root FOR a team/player/driver they lose. So now my predictions will always be against my teams, and/or for those I want to see lose.
2. I will eat jelly beans one at a time, in sequence, starting with duplicates, not followed by one of the same color, until all I have left are single beans. Then I eat them one at a time also.
3. I love foods mixed together, like in casseroles, and will often mix stuff together right there on the plate.
4. I HATE HATE HATE to hear someone whisper. HATE IT!!
5. I love breakfast, and could eat "traditional" breakfast foods for every meal.
6. I can't stand silence. Gotta have some kinda noise, white or otherwise, going all the time.
I tag:
Bob
Weltek
Zombie
Puffy
Seana
Lasann
And I don't care of they've already been tagged. :P
8 comments:
So does that mean you are rooting for the Avs? *gag*
*whispers*
I love jelly beans.
I don't like whispering either. Or (yuck), when people just mouth the words.
You're back!! Woo Hoo.
I do #2 with M&M's. I sort them by quantity and each the extras. Then I eat them in sequential order until I get to the last group, one of each color. Then I the last all at once.
I'm the exact opposite on #6.
*whispers too*
You know what? You can get a sound machine that has several different sounds like rain, waves crashing, white noise, and all that stuff at Wal-Mart (not that I advocate shopping there). We have one for the baby for sleeping (helps drown out the noise when we're having parties and stuff).
You are back and you brought Meemo in! That's TWO great things about visiting your blog today.
*smooch*
Bastid?! Moi?
No soup for you!
Whatever you are doing, change it stat or your Avs are gonna be SOL.
Post a Comment