Four Things
I got tagged by HD, who got tagged by Emily Rugburn, who got tagged by MM, who got tagged by Nutzee, who was tagged by MCatt, who got tagged by Alice, who got tagged by Dweeze.
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Pizza cook
2. Shoe saleman
3. Boy Scout professional
4. Computer programmer
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Usual Suspects
2. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
3. Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
4. The Big Chill
Four Places I have lived:
1. Brownfield, Texas
2. Lubbock, Texas
3. College Station, Texas
4. ……… I haven’t lived anywhere else…
Four Shows I Love:
1. CSI: NY
2. Friends (mmmmm Jennifer Aniston)
3. The Office
4. Numbers
Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
1. According to Jim
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Laguna Beach
4. Sex and the City
Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
2. Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy
3. Anything else by Tom Clancy
4. ….not a big reader lately…
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Tres Ritos, New Mexico
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Denver, Colorado
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Fried Steak
2. Chili
3. Key Lime Pie
4. Strawberry Shortcake
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Off Topic
2. TexAgs
3. Crosswalk
4. MySpace
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. San Antonio, Texas
3. San Diego, California
4. An island in the Carribbean
And I'm tagging:
1. TxMomma
2. Arkie
3. Lasann
4. Bob
6 comments:
Yay!!! You posted your answers!
I hate Sex and the City! Our local WB took off Friends reruns at 11 pm and put that on instead! That show sucks! *pouts*
Boy Scout professional? Ummm... that could be taken the wrong way. *giggle*
Speaking of which! Mr. Nutz & Nutzboy are planning to go to NOAC this year. Should be exciting.
*smooches* for Boner!
Key lime pie, eh? That's a shout out to me, right?
*smooch*
Dood. I answered days ago. Sheesh. *grin*
*stalking smooch* :D
You are a Tom Clancy fan, too? Red Storm Rising was my first TC book & it started a long trend for me. However, a few years ago I backed off. I couldn't keep up & needed a break from the author.
Might be time to start in again.
And I didn't know you liked The Office. It's one of the 5 shows I watch right now.
Good answers..nice blog. My first time visiting. Think I'll come back again. :-)
Post a Comment