Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Last night, I had my first official Jennifer Aniston dream. It wasn't the type of dream that I'd hoped it would be, though. :)

Anyway, here's what I remember of it...

The fam and I were working the concession stand at a football game, cooking burgers and stuff. I had just finished my shift and DW was starting hers. My son comes to get me and takes me to a place in the stands where Jen is sitting, and Brad Pitt is sitting above her throwing ice at her. I take her to another part of the stadium and we start talking. Eventually, we get into her car - a little yeallow crappy car like a Pinto or something - and drive over to a nearby Whataburger. I had to run back to my car to get my wallet, and then we ordered. She had fries and a drink, and I had that and a burger. Then we talked about the Bible studies that we do in our Sunday School class.

4 comments:

jenbeauty said...

*giggles* sounds like a high school date NB!!

Nailbone said...

Kinda sad, ain't it. Wife said we just have such a boring life that even our dreams are boring.

HistoryDetective said...

*snort*
That's too funny. You know, ice is supposed to be a symbol of sexual frustration ...
When are you gonna start dreaming about me?

Chrissy (woe) said...

HD is too funny, lol.

At least you dream, I don't sleep well enough to dream about anything but work for the 12 hours a day I'm not there. At least you had Jennfier in your dream ;-)